Friday, April 19, 2024

Creating alternative cards with the February 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit - Sweet Springtime - and how you can get free alternate card ideas each month!

 Hi Friends!

Every month I go live in facebook and create with the Paper Pumpkin kit of the month.

The projects are never created as they are designed, I always change them up between a bit and a lot!  Sometimes the journey is long and painful (lol) but most of the time as we get started, and viewers chime in with their suggestions, the cards just fly together.


The February Paper Pumpkin Kit - called Sweet Springtime - was no exception, and I ended up with cards for our Northern Grandchildren when we were done.

Here's the alternative projects we created ...





I belong to a Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects group and each month my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers and Team Members get the PDF including at least 12 alternative projects.

I would love to send them to you too, if you live in Canada and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me, or grab a seat in my Craft Room Stampers Team!

CLICK HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin

CLICK HERE to join our Team!

You can watch the journey, and find all the supplies I used, in the video tutorial below.

Thank you for watching the video. I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay updated on my latest videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. After you subscribe, please click on the bell icon to receive notifications whenever I upload new content to my channel.


 

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails