Friday, March 29, 2024

Magnolia Mood bundle class coming in May. Get all the details on how you can get this class for FREE!

Hi Friends!

The Magnolia Mood bundle is absolutely amazing!


From the images in the stamp set, to the dies, it just oozes beauty.

On May 29th I am offering a 3 card class using this bundle, and you can get it for FREE if you live in Canada.

Just order the Magnolia Mood bundle from me, and I will send you kits for 3 cards and an invitation to stamp with me.

If you live locally, you can join me In Person at 1 pm (pacific time) in my studio for the class.

If you don't then join me at 6:30 on Zoom for the virtual class.

OR you can always create the cards on your own using the exclusive step by step video tutorials. 


Here's a card I created recently using this bundle of products

You can see the original post HERE along with the video tutorial on how I created it and the Faux Wood Background too.

If you already have the bundle, you can choose the $35 option for the class card kits, or if you live outside Canada and want to create the cards, just choose the $25 Tutorial Only option.

All details can be found HERE along with the form to register for the class.

EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you, or CLICK HERE to shop through my Online Store.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails