Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Creating a quick and easy card using the Forever Love designer papers that is as beautiful as it is easy.

 Hi Friends!

I created this card for my last Team Fun Stamping Luncheon.

It's a great layout and uses beautiful papers. The creating process is quick and easy and you can use any papers, stamps, and dies you like.


I used the Forever Love specialty paper and added a die cut from the Gorgeously Made dies.

The background art piece is stamped in Petal Pink using elements from the Notes of Nature stamp set.

The greeting, in Pretty Peacock, is from Go To Greetings.

Add a few Iridescent Foil Gems and you have a beautiful card ready to share.

To watch the video tutorial on how I made this, click the picture below to visit my YouTube channel.

Thank you for watching the video. I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay updated on my latest videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. After you subscribe, please click on the bell icon to receive notifications whenever I upload new content to my channel.


 

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails