Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Free Stampin' Blends Colouring Class Replay Video

 Hi Friends!

Each month I try to host a FREE class of some sort in facebook and on zoom.

This month the class was last Sunday (Jan 22nd) and it was all about colouring with Stampin' Blends.

I do not say I am a professional, but I do have fun and along the way I have learned a few things. And I am happy to share them with anyone who is interested.

Alcohol Markers have been part of my life for over 15 years now. It started with "non Stampin' Up!" ones, then progressed to Stampabilities by Stampin' Up, and now I love and use the Stampin' Blends almost every day.

Here's a picture of the images we played with last Sunday. We did not make cards, just played with colours and blends.


 All images were stamped in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock.

You are welcome to join in any time. Make sure you are a member of my facebook VIP GROUP and you will be in the know for future classes, plus you can search for past ones too.

I am happy to share the video with you for this class. Just click on the picture below. I hope you enjoy the video and maybe learn a tid bit or two.

 

 Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails