Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Do you need some Spring in your life right now? Check out this cute springy card using the Hello Ladybug stamp set.

Hi Friends!

Oh goodness, it is so "wintery" in Port Alberni right now. Our fog comes in November and doesn't leave until March. So we are in the thick of things.

But there are a few sunny(ish) days that magically get sprinkled into our days and they are special indeed.

I created this cute Hello Ladybug card for my Seniors Stamp Crafts Group.

Each Wednesday morning we get together and have some social time, as well as creative time.

Last week we made the card you see above, and everyone loved it.  

Here's a recipe of what I used:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug
Ink: Memento, Daffodil Delight
Other: Wink of Stella, Real Red Blends dark, sponge dauber, Glossy Dots, Stitched Greenery die, Dots & Spots die, Ladybug Punch, Medium Daisy punch
Cardstock:
Thick Basic White card base
Balmy Blue 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
Basic White 5-1/4 x 4, 1-1/2 x 1-1/2, 3 x 4, 3-1/2 x 4
Real Red 1 x 2-1/2
Basic Black 2 x 2-1/2
Parakeet Party 2 x 3
Vellum 1-1/2 x 2-1/2

Then on Monday I shared how to make it during my Make It Monday Live Stamping on my FACEBOOK PAGE and in my VIP GROUP.

I am live every Monday in both places, and every Thursday in my VIP Group only. Come and Join Us!

If you would like to see how I created the, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!






 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails