Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Would you like to learn how to create a beautiful card using the Abigail Rose Suite?

 Hi Friends!

Last Monday during the live stamping demonstration on my facebook page, I shared how to create this beautiful card using the Abigail Rose suite!

Do you know I go live on my Facebook Page every Monday?  Yup, come on over and join us.

Every time I use the Cottage Rose stamp set, I am drawn to soft pastel colours. For this one I used the Dark Petal Pink and Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends to colour the flower.

 ABIGAIL ROSE SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)

You can see how I created it, including the customized inside and envelope, in the video below.

CLICK HERE for a list of supplies I used on this card.

Or watch the video tutorial below for all the measurements, supplies and how to create this card on my YouTube Channel.


If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails