Thursday, October 20, 2022

Do you like FREE card tutorials for interactive, or fun fold cards, or technique cards? Here's how to get them each week!

 Hi Friends!

I have a facebook VIP Group where I go live every Thursday for Thursday Thoughts!

This is an exclusive event for my VIPeeps only. I don't share the projects anywhere else, and the video tutorials are not uploaded to my YouTube Channel, so the only place to see the projects is in my VIP Group.

And I always share the recipe for the project so you can craft along with me, or do the project later on.

Here's a sneak peek of the card I will be sharing how to do tonight at 8 pm (Pacific Time).

It is an interactive card and sooooo cute! I will be using the Kindest Gnomes bundle and a lot of Santa Express designer paper!

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group. You will also have access to all of the video demonstrations in the group. And there are a lot, I have been stamping in that group for a long time now.

Hope to see you soon, In My Craft Room!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails