Monday, October 17, 2022

Sharing a beautiful card using the Merriest Moments dies without the embossing folder and stamp set!

 

Hi Friends!

Welcome to our Trip Achievers Blog Hop for October! 

We are a world wide group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that hop together each month. All of us have earned the Incentive Trip for the last Stampin' Up! year. Please enjoy the hop.

My card today uses the Merriest Frames dies along with the Chic and Circle dies, to create a beautiful card with minimal stamping.

 
Here's the inside of the card. As you can see from the picture above (on the left side) I always stamp a coordinating piece of 5-1/4 x 4 Basic White cardstock for the inside, and a matching envelope.

The sentiment comes from the Merriest Moments stamp set, but you can use any set you want. This is such a versatile layout!  It can be used with any set/bundle/suite and for any occasion.

I love to find a versatile layout, then use it over and over for different occasions and with different products.

For this one I used a piece of Boughs Of Holly designer paper (which does not have to be Christmasy) and added a die cut from the amazing Chic dies.

The leaves are also from the Chic Dies and the flower is from the Merriest Frames dies.

Add it all onto a scalloped circle die that has been stamped with the sentiment and the only thing left is to add some Festive Pearls!

Here's what I used to create this beautiful card (my measurements are all in inches) ....

  • Evening Evergreen card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 
  • Basic White 5-1/4 x 4 (for inside) and 3 x 3
  • Distressed Gold 4 x 3 with Adhesive Sheet on the back
  • Boughs of Holly designer paper 5-1/4 x 4
  • Red Glimmer 2 x 2
  • Evening Evergreen Glimmer 2 x 3
  • Gold 1 x 1
  • Dies: Circle (#6 scalloped), Chic and Merriest Frames
  • Festive Pearls
  • Stamp sets: Merriest Moments, Brightest Glow, Season of Chic
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen

This card is very easy to assemble and I did not pop anything up on Dimensionals.

Here's the list for the Blog Hop .... enjoy!


Thanks for visiting today. Click on THIS LINK to view all of the supplies I used to create this beautiful card.

What do you think of the card? Do you like to do less busy cards, or are you a more add lots of elements type of Stamper?

I have lots of video tutorials on my YouTube Channel, and I add new ones each week.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. CLICK THIS LINK to pop over there and subscribe now!

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!



1 comment:

Melva Peters said...

Beautiful card Glenda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails