Friday, October 14, 2022

New Class Offering - Announcing The Splendid Day Class in November!

 Hi Friends!

I have exciting news for you today, I have released the Splendid Day Class information and registration!


Coming in November!   Splendid Day Class

Join me for 3 beautiful cards - 4 if you are a Monthly Tutorial Subscriber - using the Splendid Day Bundle.

Choose from

  • Suite Plus Card Kits   $140 (you get the 3 card kits for FREE with this option)
  • Bundle Plus Card Kits  $90 (you get the 3 card kits at a reduced price with this option)
  • Kits Plus Products  $30 (includes some great Stampin' Up! products)
  • Tutorials Only  $15 (available outside Canada)
  • Monthly Subscription  $15 for 4 card tutorials (available outside Canada)

Registration is open now, and closes on November 2nd.

Email me at gjmollet@shaw.ca or message me to reserve your spot!

Or CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form.

Here's a closer sneak peek of the cards we will be making.


 Hope you can join me In My Craft Room for some Splendid Day stamping!

Stampin' Smiles!



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails