Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Paradise Palms Collaboration Card

 Hi Friends!

Friday nights are the highlight of my week. We gather on zoom and I stream to my facebook page and VIP Group and create a card together.

I bring a set or collection or bundle, and sometimes a layout idea, or colour inspiration.

Viewers vote on each part of the card, and we go with the one with the most votes. Then my hands do the work.

I am teased all the time that my opinion does not matter, I am just there to do what I am told!  lol

It is so much fun. I hope you can join us on Friday nights at 8 pm (Pacific Time).

CLICK HERE to follow my facebook page

CLICK HERE to join our VIP Group where the zoom link is shared

Here's the card we made last Friday (April 8th) using the Paradise Palms bundle and the On The Horizons bundle and New Horizons designer paper. What a stunning card, I just love it!

We flicked Wink of Stella on the background sunset sky.  Isn't it pretty?

If you would like to see how we created the card, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

See you soon, In My Craft Room!

Stampin' Smiles!


 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails