Tuesday, April 12, 2022

How To Make A Triple Twisted Easel Card With Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

I recently did a facebook live stamping demonstration and shared how I created this beautiful Triple Twisted Easel Card using the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle.




This is a very pretty fun fold, but caution! make sure you do the scoring for the "flaps" the correct way or your card won't work. But once you get it, you are on your way to creating beautiful cards with a different type of fold.

I used the Flowering Rain Boots bundle and stamped a LOT of tulips. Then I used Wink Of Stella to colour them. Do you see how the Poppy Parade tulips have a lovely yellow glow in the background?  Yup that's what happens when you add Wink of Stella to Poppy Parade ink, and I love it!

I am excited to share a video of how I created this card. 

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails