Friday, September 17, 2021

It's Collaboration Time Tonight!

 Hi Friends!

I would love to have you join our fun Collaboration Night on facebook tonight!

 
Each Friday at 8 pm (PT) we gather via zoom and in my VIP Group and collaborate on a card.

It's a lot of fun and gets me way outside my comfort zone.  I am OCD and have very definite ideas how I want my cards to look.

Well, let me tell you, that does not happen on Friday Nights!

Viewers take over the creative process, and my hands do what they are told. Sometimes I struggle with the directions ;)

Tonight we are going to create using the Peaceful Cabin bundle shown below:

 PEACEFUL CABIN BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

CLICK HERE for my VIP Group

Come on over and join in on the fun. Here's the link to my VIP Group, just click on "Join" and I will let you in my exclusive group.

Stampin' Smiles



 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails