Monday, January 4, 2021

Free Whale Done Online Class Sneak Peek

 Hi Friends!

I am so excited to offer a series of free online classes to anyone who joins my facebook VIP group!

Yesterday I shared one card we made this past Saturday at the free Dandelion Wishes class, and today I am happy to share a sneak peek of the Whale Done Free Online Class coming Saturday, January 16th.

The date is set for the 16th, but this may have to be changed to Jan 30th, but I won't know until later this week, so stay tuned for the date confirmation.

CLICK HERE to go to the facebook event.

What is a free class, you ask?  

Well, I create 3 beautiful cards using a stamp set/suite/bundle requested by one of the Stampers in my VIP Group.

Then I create a recipe list and post it on my VIP Group so you can prep the kit(s) and craft along with us while we socialize for the afternoon.

I will be posting the recipes here soon, but VIP Group Members will get access to them on Tues. Jan 5th (that's tomorrow).

I hope you can join us, it's a lot of fun!

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails