Saturday, January 2, 2021

Fine Art Floral Suite Card Video

 Hi Friends!

On my facebook page on Thursday I created 2 cards using the Fine Art Floral Suite of products. 



 This suite will be available on January 5th in the new Stampin' Up! 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalogue, and it is stunning!

CLICK HERE to see my post from Wednesday that has some of the details.

I am excited to share the video from Thursday with you today. It shows you step by step how to create these beautiful cards and all the supplies.

You can also CLICK HERE to watch it on my YouTube Channel. I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel while you are there!

Have a great weekend.

Stampin' Smiles


 




My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails