Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Monday Mystery Stamping - A Cased Card

Hi Friends!

Yesterday was Monday Mystery Stamping on my facebook page.

I post a recipe of what to prepare, and Stampers follow along using only my words to create their card.

It is a lot of fun, and I really love seeing the end results.

I was inspired by a card from Tracie St-Louis.  Here's the card I made.

Here's the recipe I posted:

Coordinating Card base (either orientation)
Designer Paper 5-1/4 x 4
Whisper White 3 x 4-1/4
Coordinating card stock to layer with sentiment
Whisper White for sentiment
Punch(es), die(s), stamp set, inks, embellishments and adhesives 
 
Here's the video so you can create along with me ...
 
 
Here's a card by Valerie (you saw another of her card yesterday in my blog post).....
 
                                   No photo description available.
 
Here's a card by Shanna ....

                                             Image may contain: food    
 
You will find a list of the supplies used to create this card under my signature.
I hope you love the card as much as I do. Its a great way to use the Joyful Holly stamp set.

Stampin' Smiles
Glenda Mollet





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails