Thursday, November 5, 2020

Busy Weekend - Stampin' Up! OnStage Virtual Celebration

 Hi Friends!

I will be busy tonight, tomorrow and Saturday all day with the Stampin' Up! Virtual OnStage Convention.

We are supposed to be in Salt Lake City this weekend having a Stamping Good Time with lots and lots of our Stampin' Up! family.

Although we are not able to be together in person, the fun and excitement has been taken to the virtual stage this year and I can't wait!

Tonight is the Recognition Celebration and Party. This is when we celebrate our accomplishments and achievements from the last Stampin' Up! year.

I am so excited to be recognized for Sales, Team Building and Leadership this year!  These are the virtual badges I received.




All of my Stampin' Up! Friends and Family will be cheering on each other as we celebrate together.

Then Pat Benatar (yes THE Pat Benatar) will be entertaining us!  How amazingly cool is that?

I hope you forgive me if I don't check in regularly.  I do have a post scheduled for tomorrow morning, and hopefully I will be back on Monday at my regularly scheduled time.

Have a wonderful weekend

Stampin' Smiles



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails