Friday, October 19, 2018

Waterfront Masculine Card

Hi Friends!

The best part about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - besides my customers - is meeting and getting together with Demos all over the world.  Whenever we get together we usually swap cards and I always get some amazing cards to showcase our great products.

I received this card from my friend and fellow Canadian Demonstrator, MiRan Bigrigg.  She makes some of the best cards, and they seem effortless on her part.  I decided that I would love to do this card with my Sunshine Club Seniors Group of Stamp Crafters.


Isn't this a wonderful card?  It uses the Waterfront stamp set to create a beautiful scene of outdoors.  She used the Woodland embossing folder to emboss only half of the Crumb Cake card base, and the Pinewood Planks embossing folder for the Early Espresso layer.  I changed a couple of things, but mostly the card is as she made it.

The ink colours I used are Soft Suede, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Blackberry Bliss.  I love how this stamp set is Photopolymer and you can see right through it so you know exactly where you are placing it.  It makes scene building very easy and stressfree!

If you have any questions or comments, please EMAIL ME!  If you would like to see the products available in the Canadian Online Store please CLICK HERE.

I hope you had a special day!
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails