Monday, October 22, 2018

Dashing Deer Card Share

Hi Friends!

This is one of the cards we made at the Sunshine Club Seniors Stamp Crafts.  It's a Christmas card using the Dashing Deer bundle and the oh so gorgeous Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper.


This is one of my favourite bundles from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  And the Joyous Noel Specialty paper has copper highlights on one side of every sheet in the package!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/147816/joyous-noel-12-x-12-30-5-x-30-5-cm-specialty-designer-series-paper?dbwsdemoid=2028928

Just look at those gorgeous patterns!  This paper has been used a lot on recent projects and will continue to be my favourite paper in the catalogue. (click on the image above to go to my online store for more information).

I added some Copper Foil along with Tranquil Tide and Early Espresso cardstock. The deer is stamped in one of the new colours Merry Merlot.  The Early Espresso die cut is cut with one of the 3 dies in the Delicate Lace die set.

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/147053/delicate-lace-edgelits-dies?dbwsdemoid=2028928

If you have any questions, please EMAIL ME, I would love to hear from you.
Any details on the products can be found on my ONLINE Canadian Store.  If you don't already have a Canadian Demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalogue and pleased if you would choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

I hope you have a special day!

Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails