Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event Cards

Hi Friends!

I recently shared pictures of the 2nd Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fund Raiser event that my Team of Craft Room Stampers and I held. CLICK HERE to see that blog post.

Today I am here to share the cards we made during the event.  There were 5 of my Team Members plus myself who created cards, and we had 2 more Team Members who helped in various areas (and some that actually participated in the event itself).


This card was created by Sharon Newman using the breast cancer colours.


Clorissa Ginger created this masculine card using the Waterfront stamp set.


Carla Neville shared a Black Ice Technique card with everyone.


Valerie Barker brought this beautiful Christmas card.  She used the Winter Woods bundle for it.


This card was brought by Louise Berlinski and it was a big hit with the Stampers!


I cased this one from Anne Marie Hile and we created it at the event.  Don't you just love the colours in the Tropical Escape designer paper? Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride go so well together, then add some Basic Black for a pop!

We hope you will consider joining us in October 2019 for our 3rd Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer fund raiser!

Have a special day.
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails