Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Two Step Stamping With The Stamparatus

Wow, another week of summer has come and gone!  It's not too long now until hubby and I head off on the Explorer of The Seas cruise ship with a few hundred other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, on an Alaskan cruise!

I hope to have some blog posts queued up to post while I am away, but sometimes the time just gets away from me.  So I apologize in advance if I miss posting some days this summer.  After the cruise we will be bopping around our beautiful province of British Columbia, Canada doing some touristy stuff and visiting family.

But meantime, here is the second card we made in my Stamparatus Class last Friday.....


We used the Stamparatus to do Two Step Stamping.

 
This is when you stamp one part of the image (in this instance the flower petal) with a light colour, then stamp with a co-ordinating stamp over the same image with a lighter colour (or stamped off if you prefer).  I chose to use the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set to do this technique.  We stamped 6 images in total and layered 5 of them to make the big flower, and used one for a blossom as well.  We used a diecut from Petals and More die set, and the flower petals are punched out using the Blossom Builder punch.  The green at the bottom of the flower and the blossom is also punched and hand cut to fit.

Did you see the beautiful filigree die cut at the bottom of the white layer?  That is from the brand new Delicate Lace Dies, don't you just love it?  A piece of Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon and some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls finish the card off.

You can find a complete list of supplies below my signature.  Click on any of the images to go to my Canadian Online Store for more details or to place your order.  You can also EMAIL ME if you have any questions, or if I can help you place your order.

Stampin' Blessings













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails