Friday, July 20, 2018

Today Is The Day!

Today is the day we leave on our Stampin' Up! sponsored Alaska Cruise on the Explorer of The Seas


We fly to Seattle, Washington very, very early in the morning.  Then we are transferred to the ship where we will board this beautiful ship.

We leave in the afternoon on our epic cruise that I qualified for last year.  I am so blessed to have Customers and a Downline Team that helped me get to this point in my "career". 

Our cruise is 7 days long, and we will stop in a few places in Alaska, and on the way back we spend one whole day in Victoria, Vancouver Island BC Canada!  Which is too funny, as this is practically in our back yard.  We were just there at the beginning of the month visiting my sister and her husband.  We did a lot of driving and climbing to hill tops to see the views.  They are spectactular.





Anyhow, we will visit Juneau, the Inside Passage, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, and finally Victoria. 
Thank you for all you have done to get me to this cruise.  Next year we are going on a Greek Isle Cruise on the Jewel Of The Seas!  I can't believe I can do something I love, and get perks like this just by doing it.

Stampin' Blessings


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails