Thursday, May 3, 2018

Tranquil Tulips - a CASED Card Share

Hi Friends!

Last week I was looking for a card to do at my Monthly Friday Drop In. I hold a drop in on the last Friday of each month Sept to June.  Stampers can come and create a card I have prepared, or they can use my tools, or bring a "creative problem" they are having, for a small Studio Fee.

I have coffee, tea and water on the table with the usual chocolates and peanut butter pretzels.  Sometimes I even have home baking, but that doesn't happen a lot.  It's funny, I would rather spend time in my craft room creating than in the kitchen creating.  LOL  Good thing my family is used to this by now.  Baking and cooking happen seldom in my world, that when it does it is truly appreciated!

Last month there was no baking, as I am busy creating with new Annual Catalogue products.  No time for creating in the kitchen right now.  But I did manage to find a beautiful card made by Carol Ann Pendleton that showcases a few retiring products and decided that would be the card for the April Friday Drop In.


This card uses the following retiring products:
  Tranquil Tulips stamp set (Host set)
  Perfect Plum cardstock and ink
  Delightful Daisy designer series paper

Isn't it beautiful?  And I love the way she used the designer paper.  Remember #loveitchopit ?  This is a great way to use up scraps of designer paper, you wouldn't even have to use the same pattern on each of the strips.

Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Perfect Plum 5-1/4 x 4, 1-3/8 x 2-3/4 (x 3 pieces), 2-3/4 x 2-3/4, 1/2 x 2-1/2
Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, 1-1/2 x 4-1/4
Calypso Coral 1/2 x 2-1/2
Delightful Daisy DSP 1-1/4 x 2-5/8 (x 3 pieces)

You can find a list of supplies under my signature at the bottom of this post.  The Delightful Daisy designer paper is sold out so you won't find it there. I used the Stitched Circle Die #2 and the Layering Scallop Circle Die #2 to create the card.

The ribbon I used is Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon and it is carrying on into the new Annual Catalogue. Yay!!!  The Tranquil Tulips stamp set is a Host stamp set that you can only get with Stampin' Rewards.  This means when you place an order over $200, or have a Workshop with some friends and get orders that total over $200, then you can order this stamp set as one of you FREE products with your Stampin' Rewards (or Host Rewards as they are sometimes called).

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/?dbwsdemoid=2028928

Click on this flower to go to my Online Store. You will be able to see all the Last Chance Items by clicking on that icon



gjmollet@shaw.ca

Click on this flower to email me, I am happy to place your order for you and you will still get all the Stampin' Rewards your order qualifies for.



If you would like to come to one of my classes, or drop in days, just read my Newsletter for information on all classes and events.  You can find my Newsletter by CLICKING HERE or you can click on the Newsletter page icon at the top of my blog just under the header.  You can also send me an email and I am happy to add you to my distribution list so you won't miss out on any news from me.

I hope you have a Crafty Day filled with many Blessings!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails