Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Creating Watercolour Backgrounds Using Acrylic Blocks Video Share

Hi Friends!

After all these years I still can't get over the fact that there are so many techniques I haven't tried, and so many new ones showing up all the time.  I am trying to keep on top of them so I am up to date with my projects and classes.

One that I haven't tried yet is creating beautiful backgrounds using acrylic blocks, Stampin' Write Markers and water from a Spritzer.  I will be doing that real soon (maybe even today!).  I will share it when I get it done.

Here is a video from Stampin' Up! that shows you how to create these amazing backgrounds. .....



If the video disappears, CLICK HERE to go to youtube to watch it.

I would love to see what you can create using this technique!  Our Acrylic Blocks  are so versatile, they are not for just adhering clear mount stamps!

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/search/acrylic%20blocks?dbwsdemoid=2028928


Have a Crafty Day filled with Many Blessings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails