Thursday, April 26, 2018

Perennial Birthday Card Share

Hi Friends!

Yesterday was my weekly Sunshine Club class with some wonderful Ladies.  Every Wednesday the local senior's club invites me to their Stamp Crafts.  We create one card (we only have an hour) and there are anywhere up to 16 who join us.  Yesterday there was only 8, but the weather here has been so wonderful that we all want to be outside enjoying it after the cold and wet "spring" we have had so far.

The card we did yesterday is a case from Dani Dziama and they loved it ...

 Isn't this a beautiful card?  It uses the Perennial Birthday stamp set and it is paired with the retiring Delicate White Doilies.  A tiny bit of Copper Foil peeks out from behind the banner to add a bit of bling.  Of course we added a pearl, and the centers of the flowers on the card base have Wink of Stella on them.  You can never have too much bling!

Pool Party 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Very Vanilla 3-1/4 x 5
Copper Foil 2 x 4

To do the flower, we used the Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink Stampin' Write Markers.  We coloured the flowers in Powder Pink first, then added the Lemon Lime Twist to the stems and leaves.  There is no die set to go with this stamp set, so we had to hand cut (aka fussy cutting) them out.  We stamped 2 images and overlayed (hmmmm did I just invent a word there??? LOL) one flower on top of the other so there were two buds and leaves.  A lovely bow was tied out of some left over Sale-a-Bration ribbon.  I used my Bow Maker to do the bow.  If you CLICK HERE you can go to my tutorial page that shows you how to make perfect bows every time.

I put a list of all the supplies under my signature for you.  Just click on any of the images to go to my Online Store for more information.  While you are there, have a peek at the Last Chance List.  This is a list of all of the products that are retiring at the end of May. The new Annual Catalogue is coming out, and Stampin' Up! has to make room for all the fabulous new stuff!!!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please EMAIL ME. I love hearing from you.
Please CLICK HERE to go to my Newsletter Page and see what I am up to in May.

I hope you have a Crafty Day!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails