Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Another Chalky Embossed Flowers Card

Hi Friends!

Last week in THIS POST I shared one of the cards we make in my Monthly Stamping Club in April.  I made another card using the same technique and layout, but a different sentiment ....


For this one, I used the Stampin' Blends to colour a couple of flowers instead of the leaves. I used Dark Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is done using the Happy Birthday die.  I cut one out of Gold Foil and one out of Whisper White.


On this one I just did the stamping and embossing of the flowers right on the card base.  It is a lightly weighted card that is nice and flat for mailing.  Sometimes we need this kind of card to send overseas and every ounce makes a difference.  Or is that gram?????  LOL  I am still old school when it comes to weight.

Night of Navy 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Whisper White 3-1/2 x 3-3/4
Gold Foil 3-1/2 x 3-3/4

A complete list of supplies can be found under my signature.  Just click on any of the images to go to my online store.  Don't forget, anyone who orders during the month will get some card tutorials emailed to them as my Thank You!  I appreciate it when you choose me as your Canadian Demonstrator.

Have a Crafty Day!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails