Friday, February 16, 2018

Petal Palette Bling Gift Bag Tutorial

Hi Friends!

One of the most blingy (is that a real word????) products in the 2018 Occasions Catalogue is the Myths & Magic 6x6 Glimmer Paper pack.  I think it is also one of the most under used items out there.

I used it on a recent prize package for one of my Downline Team Members who achieved Highest Sales for the month of January.


I used one of the Gold Striped Treat Bags and popped her winnings in it.  Then I used the Petal Palette bundle and the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper and did some die cutting. 

When using such beautiful paper for the die cuts, it really isn't necessary to add to much else to the card.  It is stunning with just a few elements on it.

A list of supplies can be found under my signature. I hope you give this glittery paper a try!  Just click on any of the images below to go to my Canadian Online Store and place your order.  Don't forget, during February I am offering 20% off ALL CARDSTOCK!  Just place your order and I will send you a refund for the 20%.  Or please EMAIL ME and I will be happy to place the order for you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Crafty Day!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails