Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Happy Wishes Card Share

Hi Friends!

As a Demonstrator we receive a magazine from Stampin' Up! that is full of beautiful projects and inspiration to share with our customers.

One of the cards recently used the Sale-a-Bration set Happy Wishes.  This is a double stamp set and is only available FREE with an order over $120 Canadian.  I decided to make the card and do a couple of changes to make it my own.


I layered some of the Shimmery White Embossing Paste on a piece of Berry Burst cardstock for the background.  I took some Very Vanilla Gold Metalic Edged Ribbon and coloured it with the Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.  Then I used the same pen and coloured some of the Tutti Fruitti Self Adhesive Sequines the same colour.  The wooden embellishments are from the Nature Elements and I adhered them with a dot or two of Tombo glue.

To do the sentiment I inked up the "best" stamp with some Berry Burst ink, then used a sponge dauber to add some Elegant Eggplant ink in the middle, and a second dauber to add Fresh Fig to the bottom.  Then I used Berry Burst to add the rest of the words.  This stamp set comes with a lot of words to fit almost any occasion you can think of.  Here's the stamp set ...

I will put a complete list of products below my signature. Just click on any of them to go to my Online Store to place your order.  Or you can EMAIL ME and I will be happy to help you.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails