Friday, June 24, 2016

Stampin' Up! Video - Magic Cards

Hello Friends!

Stampin' Up! shared this video on their youtube channel this week.  It is how to make a Magic Card!  I did this technique a couple of years ago in a Technique Class, and let me tell you, they are so fun to make, but playing with them afterwards is much more fun!!!



Here are pictures of the Magic Cards we made in that long ago class ....







Most of these supplies are retired now, but each card is adaptable to the current line of Stampin' Up! products.  CLICK HERE to go to my online store and order Stampin' Up! products of your own.  Or you can contact me and I would be happy to place the order for you.

I would love to see what Magic Cards you create!  Send me an EMAIL with pictures of your projects.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails