Monday, June 20, 2016

Floral Phrases Bundle Card Share

Hello Friends!

Back on June 3rd I shared THIS VIDEO on the Floral Phrases Bundle which consists of the Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies.

Last week I had my June Stamp-A-Stack where we made 3 cards using this amazing bundle of products.  Here are the cards we made ....


I cased the one above right from Stampin' Up!


This one was cased from LeeAnn Greff and can be found on Pinterest.


This third one is a "GMO" Glenda Mollet Original!  The Happy Birthday holds the two sides together and the white piece in behind pulls out using the ribbon tab on the top.

I like sharing different types of cards with my stampers, and this class they got two different ways to create cards.  Let me know if you would like me to post tutorials on how to make these cards.

Thanks for visiting.  My blog posts will be a bit sporadic over the summer as we will be doing lots of fun things with our Grandchildren and I won't be near a computer some of the time.

I hope you have a wonderful summer, see you soon In My Craft Room.
Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails