Thursday, April 21, 2016

Video Thursday - By The Tide

Hello Everyone!

I am still playing catch up from travelling to Salt Lake City for the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event.  We had so much fun!  I will be sharing some pictures I took of the display boards tomorrow.

But for today, which is Video Thursday, I have a quick video to share with you on the By The Tide stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I shared THESE cards with you yesterday made with the stamp set, and I found a whole bunch of videos on Youtube this morning.

Here's the video for you by Kim at http://stampingimperfection.com on making a quick masculine card.  Hope you enjoy it!

 

Masculine cards are always difficult to com up with, and I always forget to make them.  But this will give you an idea on using the retiring stamp set By The Tide. (click on the link to go to my online store for more information).

May is Masculine Card Month in my studio.  All the projects at my events all month long will be masculine.  Come to my class(es) and you will be set for a while with those pesky masculine cards.

Have a crafty day!    Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails