Friday, April 22, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - 2016-18 In Colour Display Boards

Hello Everyone!

As promised yesterday, I will be sharing a couple of the display boards from OnStage Live in Salt Lake City.  These boards carry all types of projects made using some of the brand new products coming up in the new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

Today I will share with you the Dapper Denim display board ...





Dapper Denim is one of the new 2016-18 In Colours.  Isn't it amazing?
And aren't the creators talented!  I was talking to one of the ones who created some samples for one of the boards and she was telling me how daunting it is to create projects for demonstrators. I truly appreciate their efforts and applaud the samples.  They are wonderful.

Have a crafty day!   Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails