Friday, April 8, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - What's Coming Up In My Craft Room

Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend.  Here In My Craft Room, the only difference between a week day and the weekend, is that we get to see our local Grandsons during the day because they are not in school.

But this week is a bit different.  Today, Fri Apr 8, and Sun Apr 10, is the One Day Mini Stampin' Retreat - Spring Edition in Port Alberni.  Twice a year I have this wonderful all day event. The spring one and in the fall a Christmas Edition.  I am also having the Retreat in Powell River on Sat. Apr 30, so I can't share the projects before then, but I will once it is over.

This is an all day event, from 9:30 am to about 4:00 pm.  We do 7 projects, there are 2 Door Prizes per day, Goodie Bags are packed with amazing Stampin' Up! products, and I create 2 pillow gifts for each person per day.  I have so much fun creating the projects and 3D items, and I never reveal them until the day of the Retreat.  I want everything to be a surprise.  I service Lunch, and snacks and refreshments are included in the price.

Maybe you would like to join us in Powell River, BC for the Spring one there, or in the fall for the Christmas Edition.  EMAIL ME and we can talk.

So, back to the card sneak peeks for today.  I recently had the April Stamp-A-Stack Class and we used the Number of Years Bundle to create 3 fun cards.  Stampers could choose between the Melon Mambo or Mint Macaron version of the balloon card, and they could customize their cards with any numbers they chose.

Here are the sneak peek pictures of all 4 projects.  I will be back on Monday to share the entire cards with you ....




I received the last card in a Craft Room Stampers Team Swap we did a couple of months ago.  It was created by my talented Team Member Maghen! 

Have a Crafty Weekend!  Glenda Mollet
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails