Monday, April 11, 2016

Number of Years Bundle Card Shares

Hello Everyone!

As promised I am back today to share the entire cards from my March Stamp-A-Stack Class.  We used the Number of Years Bundle to create 3 great cards.

Stampers could choose to make the Melon Mambo or Mint Macaron version of the balloon card.  They could also customise their cards using any number they wished. 

This bundle is so versatile, I love it!



The two balloon cards use designer paper from It's My Party Designer Paper Stack.  You get 48 sheets of 12x12 paper and each and every pattern is awesome!  I used Wink Of Stella Clear Brush and It's My Party Enamel Dots to finish off the Melon Mambo card.  On the Mint Macaron version, I used Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder to add the bling on the numbers and balloons.  A bit of Baker's Twine from the Combo Pack makes great strings for the balloons.


For the above card (#35) I used Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack.  You also get 48 sheets, but these ones are only 6x6.  Great patterns for the male in your family.  Then I fnished it off with some star sequins from the Metallics Sequins Embellishments.


The card above is the one I received in a Craft Room Stampers Team Swap we did when the Occasions Catalogue first came out.  Maghen created this great card (isn't she talented?) and it also uses the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack and the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.  I always forget about those dies and they make such a great card too. 

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails