Thursday, March 24, 2016

Video Thursdays - Great Tip For The Rose Wonder Dies

Hello Everyone!

On Monday I shared with you three cards that we made in my March Stamp-A-Stack using the Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Dies.  One of those cards had a LOT of itty bitty teeny tiny pieces that we pieced individually back into the rose die cut black frame.

One of my customers saw the video below on You Tube on using Press 'n Seal cling wrap to make the piecing part of that card so much easier.  Here is the card again for a refresher ....


See those itty bitty pieces?  They are so easy to misplace.  Lol, ask me how I know that????  Hee hee

Anyways, here is a great video from Youtube.com  .....



I can't believe how easy it was after discovering this little tip.  I sent my hubby out to buy some Press 'n Seal and it was on sale, so he bought me 2 boxes.  I have enough now for 45 years I think!

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Have a crafty day.  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails