Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Stampin' Up! You've Got This in Soft Sky CASE card share

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back!  As promised last Friday, I am back today to share an amazing card I CASED from Brian King over at Stamp With Brian.  I had the pleasure of meeting Brian during his very first Stampin' Up! Convention just after he started his stamping career.

Then a couple of years later, he was a featured presenter at the Convention.  He is a great artist and I love CASEing his creations.  This one really caught my eye because of it's simplistic beauty.


Here is a recipe of what I used ...
  Stamps:  You've Got This, Number of Years
  Ink:  Archival Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
  Paper:  Soft Sky - 11 x 4-1/4, 4-7/8 x 3-5/8, 3 x 2-3/4
              Basic Black - 5 x 3-3/4, 3 x 3, 1-1/4 x 3-1/2
              Whisper White - 2-7/8 x 2-7/8
              Pear Pizzazz - 2 x 2-1/2
              Basic Black Patterns designer paper 2 x 4-7/8
  Other:  It's My Party Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella Brush - Gold, Project Life Cards & Labels Dies

What a great card, don't you think?  I have a list of Stampin' Up! products used below.  You can click on any of them to go direct to my Online Store and order them for yourself, then create this card.  Once you have created it, EMAIL ME a picture, I would love to see it.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails