Monday, February 15, 2016

Customer Thank You cards

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My husband, Ted, and I did a day trip to Ucluelet, BC which is on the wild west coast of Vancouver Island.  It was time to see some crashing waves and do a bit of storm watching.  We walked the Wild West Coast Trail, and saw some great wave action.  There were lots of people out walking despite the very light rain.  The rain was light, but the drops off the trees were not light, specially when they dropped right down my neck.  
Then we had lunch at the Black Rock Resort.  Their dining room looks right out onto the crashing waves.  It was amazing food, and watching the waves from inside was not so bad either!

Each order I receive from customers gets a hand stamped Thank You card from me.  The local customers get 3" x 3" cards in with their orders, and if they are out of town, they get regular sized cards (because we can't mail 3 x 3 cards here in Canada).  

I would like to share some of my recent ones with you today. I really enjoy making these mini cards, which is good because I make a LOT of them each month!  Each set of orders get a different card, so sometimes I make 7 or 8 different cards each month, and each card can be made quite a few times depending on how many customers ordered that week.






I would love to send you one of my hand stamped cards as well!  All you have to do is place an order by EMAILING ME or through my ONLINE STORE and designate me as your demonstrator, don't forget to say YES to "Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information" at the bottom of the "My Demonstrator" section of your online account profile.  This way I will see your address and be able to send you a thank you card.  Don't worry, this does not mean you will be on my email list, nor will you get ANY correspondence from me besides your thank you card. Here's a picture of that part of your profile ....

I will be spending the day In My Craft Room creating more cards.  Did I mention how much I LOVE MY "JOB"!!!  Yes I spend a lot of time in my craft room, but when I want to take time off to do family stuff with my husband, or our Grandchildren or Children, I can!

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

So you did go out! Sounds like you had a good day despite the rain.

Love all your little cards and miss them even though I get a big one now. I have a whole box of the tiny ones :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails