Monday, December 21, 2015

Handmade Christmas cards Day 1





Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a fantastic Christmas Season.  Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.

Over the next few blog posts I am going to share some amazing Christmas cards I received from some special people in my life.  I treasure all the cards I receive, even the bought ones.  It means someone has taken time out of their life to think of my family and I.  I don't hoard a lot of things, but cards we have received are the one thing I hoard and won't ever let go of.

Here are the first 4 cards I have to share with you ....

The first one is by Trish M who is a lover of all things snowman. 

  
 This card is by Shirley M love all the bubbles!



And here is Sheilean G's card.  You can't see it, but Sheilean shimmer spritzes everything and this card's background is very blingy!



The final card for today is by Marj D. I love how she blinged up the main image by using VersaMark ink and Irridescent Ice embossing powder!


That's it for today.  I hope you get a chance to be crafty!
Have a crafty day
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails