Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 2015 Stamp--A-Stack Class cards - #1

Hello!  I decided to do some more blogging and to start with the cards we created in my January classes.
Today I will show you one of the cards from the Stamp-A-Stack class we had on January 9th.


I received this card from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Mi Ran, and updated it to use current products.  Here is what the inside looks like ......  so cute!!!!


The products I used for my card are listed below.
I have all my classes for February set.  Click HERE for a link to my online calendar, then EMAIL me if you would like to join us for a class.  I will also ship card kits (excluding stamped images) anywhere.

Have a crafty day!                          


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails