Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 2015 Stamp--A-Stack Class cards - #2

Back again to share the second of the three cards we made in my January 9th Stamp-A-Stack class .....





I received this one in a swap I did a few months ago from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Barb Tripps.  I changed the ribbon on it, but the rest is as she created it.  A list of the supplies I used is below.

Click HERE for a direct link to my online Canadian store if you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products.  Also, click HERE for a link to my online calendar for all my upcoming classes, then EMAIL me to sign up for a class and come and join us. I also offer card kits for any of my classes (excluding the stamped images).

Have a crafty day!  .................. 

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails