Friday, April 18, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - Project 1 - Card Box

I few days ago I had a One Day Mini Retreat stamping class, this is the card box we made to hold our projects ....


Back in January I participated in an online Creative Convention by Maggie Patterson and Ronda Wade. We had so much fun!  This is the box from that class - with a bit of customization by me!  I will be sharing all the projects and the other goodies over the next few posts.  Hope you can come back and see them all!

  Stamps:  You're Lovely (SAB-R)
  Ink:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
  Markers:  Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding
  Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB-R)
  Other:  Simply Scored Tool, Deco Framelits, Basic Pearls, Paper Doily, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch (R), 1/8" handheld punch, Pool Party Seam Binding

I stamped the flowers on whisper white cardstock, then stamped them again on another piece, cut them out and popped them up on the top of the original stamped image.

Have a great day, and Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails