Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Chick - Gift Bow Die

Hello, a bonus post for you today - a cute Easter Chick!!!

I saw this on Kirsteen Gill's blog last month, and it looked like a lot of fun to create.  So I purchased the tutorial and sat down to make it happen.  Isn't he adorable?  Here are more pictures . . . . .

As I had to purchase the tutorial, I can't comment on how to make it.  But I can give you some supplies I used:

  Gift Bow Die
  Circles Dies
  1/8" Cello Bags
  Googlie Eyes (non Stampin' Up!)

That's it, the only supplies required.  You could sponge each piece if you wanted.  It would look pretty cool, but I did not want to cuz I was too in a hurry to get it created.  So much fun, thanks Kirsteen, for sharing!

Happy Easter to you!   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails