Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blessed Easter cards

Two ways to create this card for you today!




The top card was created by one of my downline, Carla Neville.  She does not have a blog so I can't share that with you.  But Carla is very talented.  Then I used the Blessed Easter stamp to recreate it.  This stamp comes as a single stamp and it has a sentiment attached.  I just cut off the sentiment and now I have an image that I can use for any occasion, not just Easter.  Here is a picture of the stamp, just click on it to go to my online store.

 
I love colouring and have discovered that the distressed look is my favourite.  Just colour as you would normally with a Stampin' Write Marker, but leave some white spaces - specially at the end of the petals.

  Stamps:  Blessed Easter, Simply Sketched
  Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, VersaMark
  Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, 
  Other:  Labels Dies #3 and #7, Basic Pearls, Silver Embossing Powder (mine), Pewter Embossing Powder (Carla's), Blender Pen (Carla's), Stampin' Write Markers (mine) Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding

Hard to believe the cardstock in these two cards are the same, guess the lighting was different when I took each picture.  I love my camera, but sometimes it really distorts the colours.

Happy Stampin' ....       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails