Monday, March 24, 2014

Soft Sky Birthday Banner Card

These soft colours make this card stand out!


I will be very sad when Stampin' Up!s Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. I've been having a great time playing with all the FREE products - embossing folder, designer paper, punch, accessories pack, and the stamp sets.  Don't wait too long to contact me to pick up your very own SAB products.  When they leave on Mar 31st, they will be gone forever.

I saw this card on the internet, it is by Nicole Tugrul. I can't find her blog to link to, but thanks Nicole!!!

A simple, quick and elegant card using the new Petite Petals Bundle from the Occasions Catalogue.  Boy do I hope they keep this bundle in the new Annual Catalogue when it is released on June 1st!  Meanwhile, I am getting lots of use out of it.

  Stamps:  Simply Sketched, Petite Petals
  Ink:  StazOn, Soft Sky
  Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB)
  Other:  Large Scallop Eyelette die, Soft Sky Seam Binding, Petite Petals Punch, Dauber, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB)

I hope you get a chance to be crafty today!
Happy Stampin' .......................................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails