Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pop Up Box Card (aka Card In A Box)

I recently found a tutorial on how to make these awesome cards ....




Here is a link to the tutorial ....  it is on Splitcoast Stampers.  I had a Cool Moves class in February, and this is one of the cards we made.  I will be sharing the second one in my next post.

  Stamps:  Sketched Birthday, Another Great Year
  Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple
  Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals
  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Birthday Basics DSP, Polka Dot Parade DSP
 Other:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Petite Pennants Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Window Sheet

These cards are quite time consuming to make because of all the added pieces.  But they are not difficult and so very fun to make.  I re-did the sizing so it would fit into a 6x6 envelope.  My Very Vanilla base was cut 12 x 6, then I scored it at 2-3/4, 5-1/2, 8-1/4 and 11.  Then flipped it and scored at 2-1/2.

Hope you get a chance to try one of these cards soon.
Happy Stampin' ...       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails