Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fabulous Florets Happy Birthday card

This was another one of the swap cards I received at the October demonstrator get together ....


Every month I have a Stress Free Stamp-A-Stack class.  This is a fun class where the cards are fun to make, and usually have a technique or two to them.  This card, and the following card I will post, were from my February class.  I already posted THIS card a few days ago.  The card above was hanging on my Inspiration Wall for a few months and it was getting a lot of attention.  My customers "demanded" that I use it in one of my classes.  Well, I aim to please, so I did!  I got this card from DiAnne Hill who cased it from Diane Vander Galien.  Thank you ladies, my customers LOVED it!

  Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Gifts Of Kindness
  Ink:  VersaMark, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
  Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
  Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
  Other:  Flower Garden EF, Blender Pen, White Embossing Powder, sponges, Word Window Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

To do the bud on the leaf stamp:
  1 - ink the entire stamp in Pear Pizzazz
  2 - remove the ink on the bud part of the stamp with a Blender Pen
  3 - add Daffodil Delight ink from the marker to the bud
  4 - kiss a bit of Pumpkin Pie ink from the marker to the edge of the bud

I just love how this turns out.  It reminds me of the colours in my wedding bouquet all those many, many years ago.  I had Jack O'Lantern Gladiolas and some lovely yellow and orange roses.  I think I will be using this technique again.

Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails