Monday, March 3, 2014

Another Great Year New Product card

I used some of the new items available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue to create this card ....


I had a Tea Party when the new Occasions Catalogue went live in early January.  This is the make 'n take card everyone who attended, made.  I also used some of the Sale-A-Bration designer paper called Sweet Sorbet.  I was not sure I would like this paper, but as usual, I was wrong!  It is fabulous and I love the colours.  And, the best thing is, IT"S FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.... lol

  Stamps:  Another Great Year
  Ink:  StazOn
  Markers:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet DSP
  Other:  Scallops Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper punch, Silver Baker's Twine

Wish Big on your next birthday!
Happy Stampin' ..................  . . . . .       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails