Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack Items - Stampin' Up!

Today is Tuesday and that means more great items on sale in the Weekly Deals, and this week is no exception .....

Here are the Weekly Deals for Feb 18-24, 2014 (click on the picture to go to my online store)......

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1635&dbwsdemoid=2028928

Also, Stampin' Up! has added more great retired products to the Clearance Rack.  These products are up to 80% off the original price, but are only available while supplies last (click on the picture to go to my online store)    ......

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=494&dbwsdemoid=2028928

I will be putting in an order tomorrow morning, if you are wanting to adopt any of these great products, please let me know by 9 am if you would like me to order them for you (Canada only please).  Or you can just order them yourself through my online store.

My March newsletter has been published, check it out HERE.  Lots of info on my classes and a special One Day Mini Retreat I am holding in April.

Have a crafty day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails