Wednesday, February 19, 2014

December Thank You Card

This was one of my December Thank You cards for my customers who placed orders towards the end of December........

I loved the Dasher stamp when Stampin' Up! first brought it out, and when they released the Best Of Christmas stamp set and it had a smaller version of Dasher, I snapped it up right away.  I paired it with the Decorative Dots embossing folder available FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  Contact me to find out how you can own one yourself!  I used some Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations cardstock and sanded the top of the dots very lightly to make them stand out a bit.

  Stamps:  Best Of Christmas
  Ink:  Soft Suede, StazOn
  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations,
  Other:  Decorative Dots EF, Sanding Block, Banners Framelits, glitter pen on the antlers

Happy Stampin' and have a great day! . . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails