Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Timeless Talk Thank You cards ....

Another Thank You card for my Stampin' Up! orders ....

I thought I would continue on in the Thank You card theme and share this one with you.  It uses the Timeless Talk stamp set and Pretty Print embossing folder.  This embossing folder will retire as of January 2nd.  It is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and will not be carried over.  I am so sorry to see this go as I love it.  If you would like to order one before it disappears, email me right away.  There is not much time left!  I will be putting in a final order today.

Happy New Year everyone!

  Stamps:  Timeless Talk
  Ink:  StazOn, Real Red
  Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
  Other:  Pretty Print EF, Small Oval Punch (R)

Remember to drink and not drive while out ringing in the New Year.  Being a designated driver is one of the most important jobs there is.
Happy Stampin' ...                  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails