Friday, January 3, 2014

Another Great Year Make 'n Take Birthday Card


Yesterday I had a Tea Party showcasing some of the products in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue and upcoming Sale-A-Bration brochure .....


Along with the Door Prize we also made this awesome happy and fun birthday card.  I used several of the new products from the Occasions Catalogue (available today!!!) and SAle-A-Bration brochure (available Jan 28th).
The background is made with the new Scallops Embossing Folder, I turned it sideways on the paper then I used the debossed side.  The tag on the front is a piece of Whisper White cardstock which started out 2" x 4".  Then I punched it with the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  I love how I can create tags any length I want and I can also scallop them on both ends too!  I stamped images from the new stamp set Another Great Year also in the new catalogue.  The designer series paper on the bottom is from the Sweet Sorbet DSP in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. You can get an entire package of 12 sheets for FREE with your $60 purchase of Stampin' Up! products.  Just that easy and quick.  Then I topped it all off with a bow made from the new Silver Baker's Twine. It was very fast and easy to make this eye catching card.

  Stamps:  Another Great Year                                                                       
  Ink:  StazOn                                                                                                
  Markers:  Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit                           
  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet DSP
  Other:  Silver Baker's Twine, Scallops EF, Scallop Tag Topper Punch         

If you would like a copy of the catalogue, and don't already have a demonstrator, please email me and I will get one in the mail to you along with the Sale-A-Bration brochure for the end of January.

Hope you had a great holiday season, now it is time to get back to crafting!!!
Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails